
Another week over for the dynamic Freeads.co.uk team, and another week of great progress towards our ultimate goal of world domination - we'll take UK domination first, but it's good to set the sights high...
Amongst other things, on Tuesday we launched our first competition to win a nintendo wii - apparently they're pretty hard to come by, but not for Phil, he know's people who know people if you get what I'm saying...you don't? we'll he's got a Wii and he's giving it away and that's all you need worry about.

On Friday we launched our new finance centre, I may need to use it myself with an expensive wedding and honeymoon only a couple off weeks away. More short term concerns focus on what's been dubbed 'Big Monday', as the Freeads.co.uk team head out to Windsor races for the evening. I have a nagging feeling 'Big Monday' could be followed by 'Shabby Tuesday'...
No comments:
Post a Comment